Take Control of Your Online Reputation
Get everything you need to manage your Online Reputation and Local SEO in one convenient dashboard. Gather feedback from your customers, monitor your online reviews, track your search rankings and ensure that your brand is consistent across local directories.Take a Tour Free Trial
Tools to Manage Your Online Reputation and Local SEO
If people are talking about you and your business online, you want to know about it. Monitoring your online reputation is an important process for any business, especially when most consumers will now search for a company online before purchasing from them.
Negative reviews and inaccuracies in your business information can also have a serious impact on where you appear in search results, and if your business isn’t appearing near the top of the search results page the chances are potential customers are choosing your competitors over you.
Manage Your Presence
Get essential NAP (Name, Address, Phone Number) and listing data on the most important local directories and easily identify inaccurate and duplicate listings that could affect your search rankings.
Monitor Your Reviews
Easily track your online reviews in one convenient dashboard and analyse your locations against one another. We monitor your reviews on a daily basis across all the important review sites (including Google, Yelp, Facebook and TripAdvisor) and alert you as soon as new content is found.
Collect Customer Feedback
Ensure that your online reputation remains positive by collecting feedback through our online form or in-store using an iPad. Filter positive and negative comments and resolve any issues or complaints before your customers leave a review online.
Track Your Search Rankings
Monitor your local search rankings on Google and compare your business against local competitors. Access historical rankings to measure performance, see which keywords are the most valuable and identify where improvements can be made.
Manage Your Workflow
Receive task recommendations for each location, such as claiming and updating listings, and responding to reviews. Track progress, mark items as completed, add notes and assign tasks.
Dedicated Reputation Manager
As soon as you are on board your dedicated Reputation Manager will work closely with you to utilise the platform in the best way for your business. Initial training means you can get started straight away and they are available to call whenever you need!
Choose a plan to suit your business
Sign up for a free 14-day trial before the countdown timer runs out to receive our Black Friday pricing when you upgrade.
Monthly£40 per location
Annually£400 per location
- Track reviews across sites including Facebook, Google and TripAdvisor
- Identify inaccurate listings that could affect your search ranking
- Sentiment analysis summarises what your customers are saying
- Collect customer feedback through a customised online landing page
- Set up email alerts to receive notifications of new reviews
- Create segmented reports by grouping locations together
- Create multiple users and control their individual level of access
- Collect customer feedback in store using our unique iPad app
- Missing directory listings created and duplicate listings removed
- Existing directory listings updated with correct information
- A dedicated Reputation Manager with full telephone support
- Free Trial
- Prices shown above exclude VAT and are based on a 12 month contract
Get started with a 14-day free trial
Discover what customers are saying about your business online and see how our platform can help you to manage your online reputation, improve your search rankings and ensure that your business stands out from the crowd. Easy setup. Cancel at any time.